VOTER INFORMATION FOR FLORIDA
POLK COUNTY SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS OFFICE
In recent elections, thousands of Polk Democrats used the convenience of “Vote by Mail.”
So should YOU!
We always encourage registered voters in Polk County to sign up to vote from the comfort of their own home. Once you request a vote by mail ballot, you are automatically sent a ballot for all elections and primaries.
Avoid standing in line, long waits and bad weather. You can take all the time you need when you fill out your ballot at home — no need to rush or be late for work.
Great Reasons to Vote by Mail in Polk County:
- No waiting for hours in line
- No polling place intimidation
- No confusion about where to go to vote
- No need to make arrangements for childcare or time off from work
- No malfunctioning voting equipment
- No need to hire and train poll workers
- Increased election process integrity through signature verification
- Lower election administration costs
- Increased voter turnout
Even More Reasons:
- The Phone Calls STOP!
Once your vote is accounted for in the Voter File – Campaign Phone Calls will Stop!
- Vote by Mail – BALLOTS ARE COUNTED FIRST!
Vote by Mail Ballots Are Counted BEFORE Election Day Votes are Counted!
Lori Edwards, Polk County FL Supervisor of Elections, explains how and why you should Vote By Mail.
Additional Voting Resources
If you, or someone you know, have any problems registering or voting,
call this Florida Voter Protection Hotline: 863-VOTE-FLA
The Supervisor of Elections For Polk County Voter Services
p: (863) 534 – 5888 | f: (863) 534 – 5899 | email:email@example.com
Make Your Voice Heard!